- Using skills from unrelated fields to incorporate into other area. For example using Agile Management Methodology from tech work and applying it to cooking new dishes or using project management skills to crowdsource a man.
- How about making a rendition of the Space Needle out of the bath bubbles
- Making 9 different expressions trying to eek out just one more look as stellar as “blue steel”
- Doing something routine differently
- Being able to see from other’s point of views
I see creativity as using the right brain to think and/or do something differently. It comes in many forms. I thrive on creativity and want to be around it – that doesn’t mean I want to be with an artist. I do my 30 Day Right Brain Challenges to make sure that engine is still cranking because I feel like I am left-brain heavy. What does creativity mean to you? How do you keep yourself creative?