Asian American Market Opportunities
Many people are not aware of the Asian American Market. Asian Americans represent a little over 6% of the US population, the fastest-growing of all ethnic groups (including the White population) with the fastest-growing purchasing power. Asian American purchasing power rose 314% since 2000. Today their purchasing power exceeds $1.2 trillion. Their buying power in combination with their highest levels of education and income levels a marketing segment you do not want to ignore.
What you don’t know could cost you
Today, there are 23 million Asian- Americans in the US. By 2060, there will be over 46 million Asian- Americans.
In 2019, Asian American households had the highest median income ($98,174), followed by White households ($76,057).
Does Your Market Analysis Include this Growing Asian American Market?
The Asian American market is underserved and represents a significant financial opportunity for your company. When you review your Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion policies, be sure to add Asian Americans to your list of marginalized groups. It will help you grow your workforce and expand your market share. It will also help you avoid costly discrimination lawsuits.
Look at the Beauty Market
I can help your company reach the Asian American market and attract and retain Asian American employees. Creating an Asian inclusive culture is not only the right thing to do—it’s the fiscally responsible thing to do. It will have a direct impact on your corporate profits.
Can you answer these questions?
- How much money are you leaving on the table because your Asian American employees don’t feel heard, recognized, and valued?
- How much money do you waste every year because Asian-American employees feel excluded and uncomfortable with your corporate culture?
- How much money do you lose because you don’t run through your products through an Asian American lens?
To gain access to the Asian American market, you need Asian American perspectives. Let Jolene Jang help your company examine its business model through an Asian-American lens.
Schedule a free 30 min consultation
Jolene Jang will discuss with you how she can help your company:
- Examine, evaluate, and assess how you approach Asian-American employees, customers, and products.
- Integrate her findings into your corporate culture.
- Execute changes to your policies and procedures to make them more culturally appropriate for this segment of the population.
So if you want to:
- Increase inclusivity for Asian-American employees to attract and retain them and protect you from legal challenges
- Increase profits by ensuring greater access to the Asian-American market with meaningful products and respectful treatment.
- Educate your work force on Asian-American inclusivity through training or speaking events
Then call or email Jolene right now!