Asian Inclusivity Consultant
Jolene Jang, Asian Inclusivity Consultant, trains Fortune 500 companies on how to be ASIAN INCLUSIVE. Being Asian inclusive could help your company tap into the fastest-growing market segment in the US whose purchasing power is twice that of the African American and three times of the largest American ethnic groups.
- Asian Americans are often overlooked in DEI initiatives
- Inclusion of Asian Americans can attract and retain Asian clients and employees, and open access to new markets.
I design and deliver personalized programs that captivate, enlighten, and enrich your appreciation of Asian Americans. My approach to educating on the topic of Asian American cultures is engaging, gamified, and inviting, creating a safe and enjoyable learning environment.
Asian Inclusivity Services
Aren’t Asians All Alike? Unfortunately, many people think so. This is a problem, not just for them, but for you too and your company. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are now on people’s radar, but the plight of Asian Americans is not. Most Americans do not know much about Asian Americans, so we have lots of work to do. Here are the types of projects I consult on:
Diversity, Equity, Accessibility, Inclusion, Accessibility and Belonging
- Integrate Asian inclusion into the current DEI policies and initiatives.
- Educate employees on how culture influences decisions in the workplace.
- Explain the importance of being seen, heard, and validated.
- Present best practices on name pronunciation.
- Evaluate processes to ensure Asian American, Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander voices are included.
- Look for ways to create a sense of belonging in meetings and environments.
- Examine marketing to include AANHPI representation.
- Set up Asian Inclusion installations
ERGS/BRG – Employee Resource Groups, Business Resource Groups
Assist with energizing Asian ERGs and building value
- Analyze the current condition of the AANHPI work environment
- Initiate, and promote the ERG
- Recruit members and allies
- Facilitate meetings on an as-needed basis
- Present at meetings on an as-needed basis
- Create a feedback chain to ensure success