Asian Inclusivity Speaking & Training
Jolene Jang, Asian Inclusivity Speaker, speaks to Fortune 500 companies on how to be ASIAN INCLUSIVE. Being Asian inclusive could help your company tap into the fastest-growing market segment in the US whose purchasing power is twice that of the African American and three times of the largest American ethnic groups.
- Asian Americans are often overlooked in DEI initiatives
- Inclusion of Asian Americans can attract and retain Asian clients and employees, and open access to new markets.
Jolene designs and delivers personalized programs that captivate, enlighten, and enrich your appreciation of Asian Americans. Her approach to educating on the topic of Asian American cultures is engaging, gamified, and inviting, creating a safe and enjoyable learning environment.
Asian Inclusivity Consulting
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are now on people’s radar, but the plight of Asian Americans is not. Most Americans do not know much about Asian Americans, so we have lots of work to do. Jolene consults on:
Diversity, Equity, Accessibility, Inclusion, Accessibility and Belonging
- Integrate Asian inclusion into the current DEI policies and initiatives.
- Educate employees on how culture influences decisions in the workplace.
- Evaluate processes to ensure Asian American, Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander voices are included.
- Create a sense of belonging in meetings and environments.
- Examine marketing to include AANHPI representation.
ERGS/BRG – Employee Resource Groups, Business Resource Groups
Assist with energizing Asian ERGs and building value
- Assess the current condition of your work environment
- Learn to initiate and promote your ERG/BRG
- How to recruit members and allies
- Facilitate and present at ERG/BRG meetings
- Create a feedback chain to ensure success